Circuit Defenders is a fast paced Tower Defense style game, where your challenge is to defend computer circuits from attacking virus armies that are infiltrating the circuits via the communications port.
Can you stop the enemy troops from infecting your CPU?
- 10 fun and challenging levels
- Great assortment of tower types
- Comprehensive tower upgrade attributes
- Fast and intuitive controls
- Game state automatically saved when pressing HOME button and when device is interrupted
- Online high scores
No time to read the in-game help pages? Here is a quick summary of the controls!
- Click and drag towers onto your circuit board
- Use 2 fingers to pinch/zoom
- Use 1 finger to move board around or select a tower
- Sell towers buy clicking on their name in their property panel
- Press the RED timer icon to speed up game play (and again to slow down)
- Press the Game Time area to pause game
- Press the WAVE indicator to send in next wave (up to 2 at a time)
- Press the bottom right blue icon to exit the game (no game state save)
-To exit the game and save your game state, press your devices HOME button.